Located at the base of Samburu tribe’s ancestral sacred mountain, Mt O’lolokwe, on a private wildlife conservancy in one of Kenya’s last remaining wilderness frontiers, Sabache Safari Camp provides guests with a very authentic and personal safari and a rare opportunity to experience the Kenyan wilderness as it once was.
- Hike spectacular Mt Sabache with Warriors!
- Visit ancient cycad forests, rock art, and traditional ceremonial cave sites
- Exceptional birding, a registered IBA (Important Bird Area)
- Overnight camping trips at the summit of O’lolokwe-Sabache
- Easy access to several National Reserves and local wildlife conservancies
- Cultural visits to local villages, traditional songs and dancing
- Traditional medicinal plant hikes with Samburu medicine men
- Night wildlife safari drives, not available in parks
- Volunteer in community projects or conservation programs
- Camel safaris available
- Visit the Singing Wells!